Monday Mixes

I got such nice responses from people for the one I posted earlier this week, so I decided to make mixes a regular part of this blog. But here's the thing: I won't be creating them. I've already asked a number of people to create a set of mix for this blog. This is my way of breaking whatever barriers this blog has built in itself, including my taste in music. I'd like to reach out to other genres, as there are so many. I figured, different people with different music backgrounds will create a more diverse selection, which is always a good thing.

Mixes will be posted on Mondays, because I think it's a good thing to start your week equipped with a new set of good music to keep you going, though I can't promise to have a release every week. If I have enough people, maybe. Which is why I am open to accept submission from anyone who wants to contribute. If you're interested in contributing a mix for this blog, send me a message at mail@whatfireshesaid.com. Contributors will of course be given credit, with their name and links to their websites.

Looking forward to starting this new, little series, and of course, your submissions. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. Hey! I've got some mixes in mind too, which I plan on posting in my blog the soonest I get a break from my busy days. And hopefully, I can contribute to this series of yours. Hurrah to music madness! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I'll be looking forward to that. Thanks, Evan. :)

      Delete

 

Twitter @whatfireshesaid

Featured: The Boxing Plot